This video will show you how to create a website using WordPress along with the free Zerif Lite WordPress Theme. I will guide you through everything you need to know, step by step without skipping anything. This will include everything from Registering for Web Hosting all the way to adding Images and Videos to our pages and posts (see below for a list of all steps).
Just watch the first couple of minutes of this video and you will see the exact website that you can create by following the tutorial… I am sure you are gonna love it!
Create A Website using WordPress
(Zerif Lite Theme Tutorial)
Remember to make the video full screen and HD
Check out this video if you would rather Start A Blog instead.
Mentioned/Relevant Links & Info
- HostGator Web Hosting
- HostGator Coupon Code: WPWEBSITE1
- Design A Free Logo (Video)
- Create A Favicon / Site Icon (Video)
- Free Icons for your Site
- Official WordPress “Zerif Lite” Theme Page
- Official “Zerif Lite” Theme DEMO Page
- Image Widget Plugin
- W3 Total Cache Plugin
- Direct YouTube Link for This Video
What’s Covered in This Tutorial:
- Tutorial Introduction
- Website Overview / Demo
- Go Through Our Check-list!
- Sign up for Hosting & Domain Name (using HostGator)
- Log into what’s know as the HostGator “CPanel”
- Install WordPress using CPanel
- Sign into WordPress for the First Time
- Change WordPress Password
- Change WordPress Theme (Free Zerif Lite Theme)
- Delete demo content (Post, Page and Plugins)
- Site Identity (Site Title, Tag-line & Logo)
- General Settings
- Big Title Section
- Parallax Effect
- Our Focus Section
- Our Focus Widgets
- About Us Section
- Our Team Section
- Team Member Widgets
- Testimonials Section
- Ribbon Sections
- Latest News Section
- Contact Us Section
- Background Image Section
- Adding Blog Posts
- Inserting Images
- Embedding Videos
- Adding Our Separate Blog Page
- About Us Page
- Our Services Page
- Contact Us Page
- Turn Comments On/Off
- Create Custom Menu
- Linking Our Buttons from Earlier
- Change The Sidebar / Widget Areas
- Adding Images to The Sidebar
- Congratulations – You Have Finished!
I really hope you like this tutorial and if you do, why not leave a comment below letting the rest of my visitors know what you thought of it and what to expect!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will do my best to help you.
Until Next Time,